Consumer Confidence Reporting System
Consumer Confidence Reporting System site generates dynamic reports on detections and violations to
assist community water systems in preparing their annual Consumer
Confidence Reports on quality of drinking water. The source of the
information is the Pennsylvania Drinking Water Information System (PADWIS)
maintained by the Department of Environmental Protection Bureau of Water
Standards and Facility Regulation's PADWIS Section. Data for
the next calendar year will be available on March 1st. The violation reports
contain self-monitoring violations for contaminants useful in preparing
the CCR. For onsite inspections and other violations, please visit
eFACTS site ID is included in the reports you generate. You can find
maximum contaminant levels (MCL) and other assistance on the Drinking
Water Management Home Page site. The Consumer
Confidence Report Page contains CCR templates and instructions, the CCR certification form and related links.
Contact PADWIS Section for additional information.
The information is subject to change as DEP field staff research and
respond to potential violations.
The Consumer Confidence Report Data page now contains several summary table reports which include:
- Chemical Results
- Lead/Copper 90th Percentile Results
- Microbial Results (two tables)
- Disinfectant Residuals (two tables)
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC)
These summary tables may help you determine the level detected (either highest or average) and the range of detections.
If you need to view individual sample results, you may access these results from the
Drinking Water Reporting System(DWRS).
* DO NOT USE THIS ADDRESS FOR SUBMITTING A FORMAL RIGHT TO KNOW LAW REQUEST. INQUIRIES SENT HERE WILL BE HANDLED INFORMALLY. If you are seeking DEP records, please begin your inquiry by clicking here to obtain a request form. You may submit a Right to Know Law request form by e-mail to EP-DEP-RTK@pa.gov
Continue to CCR